PD30S P2 CONTEST 2 TOUCH OF COLOUR

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD30S P2 CONTEST 2 TOUCH OF COLOUR

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 11 Period 2 class for the "Touch of Colour" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Fantastic capture Chyna... your focus on the pendant is perfect. I really like the reflective surface below and the overall composition has a professional look. Great work here.
Fantastic capture Chyna... your focus on the pendant is perfect. I really like the reflective surface below and the overall composition has a professional look. Great work here.
Stunning photo Brooke... you captured the cat's eyes in perfect focus. The colour of the eyes and the overall composition makes this a great photo.
Stunning photo Brooke... you captured the cat's eyes in perfect focus. The colour of the eyes and the overall composition makes this a great photo.
Excellent shot Hannah... I like how you used the studio lights to light this shot. The absence of shadows being cast on the backdrop makes this shot even better.
Excellent shot Hannah... I like how you used the studio lights to light this shot. The absence of shadows being cast on the backdrop makes this shot even better.
Great capture Lauren... I like the abstract look of the colour swirls suspended in the water. Nice effect.
Great capture Lauren... I like the abstract look of the colour swirls suspended in the water. Nice effect.
Good job Brendyn... I like how you isolated the writing on the building. Nice emphasis on the store name.
Good job Brendyn... I like how you isolated the writing on the building. Nice emphasis on the store name.
Nice shot Claire... I like the angle and the shallow depth of field. Your selective color editing is done well.
Nice shot Claire... I like the angle and the shallow depth of field. Your selective color editing is done well.