PD40S P6 CONTEST 8 MACROS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P6 CONTEST 8 MACROS

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 6 class for the "Macro" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Excellent photo Rayna... I really like how you selective focused on the word "love" and you took some consideration in setting up your props to create more impact in this photo.
Excellent photo Rayna... I really like how you selective focused on the word "love" and you took some consideration in setting up your props to create more impact in this photo.
Fantastic photo Maddy... This photo has a really "soft" feel to it. The shallow depth of field and the selective focus makes this a great photo.
Fantastic photo Maddy... This photo has a really "soft" feel to it. The shallow depth of field and the selective focus makes this a great photo.
Great shot Laura... I like the detail in the wire of the mask. Perhaps you can try a version of this on a black background? It might help to make the details in the gold wire really stand out.
Great shot Laura... I like the detail in the wire of the mask. Perhaps you can try a version of this on a black background? It might help to make the details in the gold wire really stand out.
jrogowy
Site Admin

Re: PD40S P6 CONTEST 8 MACROS

Post by jrogowy »

bump