PD40S P6 CONTEST 7 PORTRAITS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P6 CONTEST 7 PORTRAITS

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 6 class for the "Portraits" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Excellent capture Abi... your use of props and storytelling goes a long way to make this a stand out photograph. Keep it up!
Excellent capture Abi... your use of props and storytelling goes a long way to make this a stand out photograph. Keep it up!
Nice shots Abi! You really captured her character with your dramatic lighting and cool colour balance.
Nice shots Abi! You really captured her character with your dramatic lighting and cool colour balance.
Excellent use of window lighting and the golden hour Laura. I really like how you posed your subject in this photo.
Excellent use of window lighting and the golden hour Laura. I really like how you posed your subject in this photo.
Great shot Rhea... I really like the use of props and her pose. The added vignette gives your subject more impact.
Great shot Rhea... I really like the use of props and her pose. The added vignette gives your subject more impact.
Good photo Rayna... nice focus and composition. It sure helps to have such a cute subject too!
Good photo Rayna... nice focus and composition. It sure helps to have such a cute subject too!