PD40S P6 CONTEST 4 EMPHASIS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P6 CONTEST 4 EMPHASIS

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 6 class for the "Emphasis" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Awesome shot Breanna... your are so lucky to have your very own horses to shoot anytime you want. I really love the composition here, the dramatic lighting and the soft vignette all add to the impact. The horse contrasts nicely against the surrounding elements.
Awesome shot Breanna... your are so lucky to have your very own horses to shoot anytime you want. I really love the composition here, the dramatic lighting and the soft vignette all add to the impact. The horse contrasts nicely against the surrounding elements.
Great capture Rayna... nicely composed and your focus is near perfect on the flowers. They really stand out against the wood background.
Great capture Rayna... nicely composed and your focus is near perfect on the flowers. They really stand out against the wood background.
This photo is a beauty MJ. I really like how you captured Aguek's inner spirit in this double exposure.
This photo is a beauty MJ. I really like how you captured Aguek's inner spirit in this double exposure.
Creative composition Maddy... I like how you draw our eyes into the white space between the leaves.
Creative composition Maddy... I like how you draw our eyes into the white space between the leaves.