PD40S P1 CONTEST 4 EMPHASIS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P1 CONTEST 4 EMPHASIS

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 1 class for the "Emphasis" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Beautiful capture Josie... I really like how the flower is contrasted against the dark background. Good work here...
Beautiful capture Josie... I really like how the flower is contrasted against the dark background. Good work here...
Nice one Sierra. Tamsyn should get paid for all of these modelling gigs! Nice double exposure effect.
Nice one Sierra. Tamsyn should get paid for all of these modelling gigs! Nice double exposure effect.
Really great shot Chase... I really like how you positioned your subjects and the scene is composed beautifully.
Really great shot Chase... I really like how you positioned your subjects and the scene is composed beautifully.
Good job Trace... your photo took a bit of preparation and foresight to get this result.
Good job Trace... your photo took a bit of preparation and foresight to get this result.
Nice capture Sabrina... I like how your subject was caught "in the moment" and the touch of colour helps her stand out from the background.
Nice capture Sabrina... I like how your subject was caught "in the moment" and the touch of colour helps her stand out from the background.