PD40S P6 CONTEST 2 INFRARED

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P6 CONTEST 2 INFRARED

Post by jrogowy »

Hey there,

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 6 class for the "Infrared" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below... Enjoy!
Attachments
Wonderful shot Abi... this is an excellent example of infrared photography. Well composed and your focus is sharp. Keep up the strong effort.
Wonderful shot Abi... this is an excellent example of infrared photography. Well composed and your focus is sharp. Keep up the strong effort.
Great capture Rayna... I particularly like how the water has the sense of movement through this shot. Lightening your foreground may provide additional impact in this shot.
Great capture Rayna... I particularly like how the water has the sense of movement through this shot. Lightening your foreground may provide additional impact in this shot.
Interesting concept Breanna... I like how you chose to break traditional composition for this shot and created something unique. Be careful to ensure that your focus is dialed in perfectly to avoid blurry elements.
Interesting concept Breanna... I like how you chose to break traditional composition for this shot and created something unique. Be careful to ensure that your focus is dialed in perfectly to avoid blurry elements.