PD40S P6 CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P6 CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Post by jrogowy »

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 6 class for the "B&W - Leading Lines, Contrast and Shadows" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...
Attachments
Nice series of photos Abi... I appreciate how you have tried to show a story with your collage of images. Approaching the same subject from various angles is a good way to take better photos. Keep it up!
Nice series of photos Abi... I appreciate how you have tried to show a story with your collage of images. Approaching the same subject from various angles is a good way to take better photos. Keep it up!
Great shot Rayna... I really like your choice of subject here. The eye is in perfect focus and the soft light from the window compliments your subject.
Great shot Rayna... I really like your choice of subject here. The eye is in perfect focus and the soft light from the window compliments your subject.
Interesting shot Maddy... I like your subject matter and the contrast between the light and dark is very nice.
Interesting shot Maddy... I like your subject matter and the contrast between the light and dark is very nice.