PD40S P1 CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Past contest winners from the 2014-15 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S P1 CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Post by jrogowy »

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 1 class for the "B&W - Leading Lines, Contrast and Shadows" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...
Attachments
Great capture Meagan... this photo is very nicely balanced with the contrast between the dark grass and light sky. Good work...
Great capture Meagan... this photo is very nicely balanced with the contrast between the dark grass and light sky. Good work...
Nice capture Sierra... I like how the duck is in sharp focus and it is contrasting against the dark water.
Nice capture Sierra... I like how the duck is in sharp focus and it is contrasting against the dark water.
Nice work Megan... I like how your subject is completely silhouetted against the background. A less busy background would help isolate your subject even more.
Nice work Megan... I like how your subject is completely silhouetted against the background. A less busy background would help isolate your subject even more.
Great job Sheldon... Photo has nice contrast, good focus and some visual appeal.
Great job Sheldon... Photo has nice contrast, good focus and some visual appeal.