PD40S CONTEST 3 - ADDING EMPHASIS CONTEST

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S CONTEST 3 - ADDING EMPHASIS CONTEST

Post by jrogowy »

Here are some good captures from the Grade 12 Period 5 class for the "Adding Emphasis" contests.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...

Mr. R.
Attachments
Excellent photo Micayla... creative idea and selective colour adds a lot of emphasis to your shot. I like your post processing colour correction as well.
Excellent photo Micayla... creative idea and selective colour adds a lot of emphasis to your shot. I like your post processing colour correction as well.
Great shot Karli... I like how you used selective colour to draw our eye to your subject. The shadows, rule of thirds and the interesting subject works well in this photo.
Great shot Karli... I like how you used selective colour to draw our eye to your subject. The shadows, rule of thirds and the interesting subject works well in this photo.
Nice capture Rebecca... I like your use of selective focus in this shot. Interesting angle and viewpoint as well.
Nice capture Rebecca... I like your use of selective focus in this shot. Interesting angle and viewpoint as well.
Good job Lien... your use of leading lines and selective colour add additional emphasis to your subject.
Good job Lien... your use of leading lines and selective colour add additional emphasis to your subject.
Nice photo Sally... I like the use of contrast to add emphasis in this shot. By placing the coloured pin next to the plain ones you have drawn our eye to it.
Nice photo Sally... I like the use of contrast to add emphasis in this shot. By placing the coloured pin next to the plain ones you have drawn our eye to it.