PD30S PERIOD 1 - PORTRAITS CONTEST

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD30S PERIOD 1 - PORTRAITS CONTEST

Post by jrogowy »

Here are some good captures from the Grade 11 Period 1 class for the "Portraits" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...

Mr. R.
Attachments
Great capture Abi... I like your viewpoint above your subject. The non distracting background helps to add emphasis to your subject. I find the tree in the top left corner a bit distracting. Great series of photos this week.
Great capture Abi... I like your viewpoint above your subject. The non distracting background helps to add emphasis to your subject. I find the tree in the top left corner a bit distracting. Great series of photos this week.
Good shot Evan... I like the candidness of your subject's expression and stance. A shallower depth of field would make the other subjects less distracting.
Good shot Evan... I like the candidness of your subject's expression and stance. A shallower depth of field would make the other subjects less distracting.
Nice one Sydney... I like your viewpoint and the natural expression in the shot. Perhaps you could try processing this shot in black and white with a contrast boost and a vignette to add detail?
Nice one Sydney... I like your viewpoint and the natural expression in the shot. Perhaps you could try processing this shot in black and white with a contrast boost and a vignette to add detail?
Good job Keith... I like the candid pose. With the subject looking off camera it makes for a more interesting shot. Some additional post processing could add more emphasis to your subject.
Good job Keith... I like the candid pose. With the subject looking off camera it makes for a more interesting shot. Some additional post processing could add more emphasis to your subject.