PD30S PERIOD 2 - TOUCH OF COLOUR CONTEST

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD30S PERIOD 2 - TOUCH OF COLOUR CONTEST

Post by jrogowy »

Here are some good captures from the Grade 11 Period 2 class for the "Touch of Colour" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...
Attachments
Great photo Sabrina. I like the bright colours and lines in this shot. Focus and composition is what helps to make this photo more interesting.
Great photo Sabrina. I like the bright colours and lines in this shot. Focus and composition is what helps to make this photo more interesting.
Good capture Breanna. You had several good ones in your series this week. This one seemed to pop out the most. Her candid pose and the placement of the subject in the frame helps this shot.
Good capture Breanna. You had several good ones in your series this week. This one seemed to pop out the most. Her candid pose and the placement of the subject in the frame helps this shot.
Good capture Melissa. The perfume and bottles make for a classy looking photo. Perhaps some further editing and/or considerations could be made for the other items in the background.
Good capture Melissa. The perfume and bottles make for a classy looking photo. Perhaps some further editing and/or considerations could be made for the other items in the background.
Interesting shot Emily. I think it is the odd shape of the phone case and the way it contrasts against everything around it that makes this a good capture.
Interesting shot Emily. I think it is the odd shape of the phone case and the way it contrasts against everything around it that makes this a good capture.
Good work Ivan. I like how you are using near perfect symmetry in this photo. Even with the subject centered, it still makes for an interesting photo.
Good work Ivan. I like how you are using near perfect symmetry in this photo. Even with the subject centered, it still makes for an interesting photo.