PD30S PERIOD 1 - TOUCH OF COLOUR CONTEST

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD30S PERIOD 1 - TOUCH OF COLOUR CONTEST

Post by jrogowy »

Hey guys,

Here are a few of the better shots from this weeks contest.
Remember to keep shooting... practice makes perfect!
Attachments
Great capture Abi. I like how the shot is composed and the placement of the fruit bowl. Your subject (the fruit) really stands out in this photo.
Great capture Abi. I like how the shot is composed and the placement of the fruit bowl. Your subject (the fruit) really stands out in this photo.
Nice photo Sydney. I like how the old wheel is contrasted against the side of the old building. Remember to take your photos during the week of the contest rather than using old ones.
Nice photo Sydney. I like how the old wheel is contrasted against the side of the old building. Remember to take your photos during the week of the contest rather than using old ones.
Good job Keith... you did a good job of using window lighting and a non-distracting background to isolate your subject.
Good job Keith... you did a good job of using window lighting and a non-distracting background to isolate your subject.
Good capture MJ. Although you are clearly not the photograph, the pose is good and you are using rule of thirds within the photo. I like how you are not looking directly at the camera. This makes for a more interesting portrait.
Good capture MJ. Although you are clearly not the photograph, the pose is good and you are using rule of thirds within the photo. I like how you are not looking directly at the camera. This makes for a more interesting portrait.