PD40S CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD40S CONTEST 1 B&W - LEADING LINES, CONTRAST AND SHADOWS

Post by jrogowy »

Here are the best photos from the Grade 12 Period 5 class for the "B&W - Leading Lines, Contrast and Shadows" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...
Attachments
Interesting photo Taylor. I like the contrast between the lights and the dark sky behind. It also has a bit of a blur which adds some interest to the shot.
Interesting photo Taylor. I like the contrast between the lights and the dark sky behind. It also has a bit of a blur which adds some interest to the shot.
This a good shot Sally. I like the leading lines of the pencils and I think the fact that one pencil is sticking out way farther than the rest adds a bit of interest to the photograph.
This a good shot Sally. I like the leading lines of the pencils and I think the fact that one pencil is sticking out way farther than the rest adds a bit of interest to the photograph.
Great use of leading lines here Rebecca. A nice macro shot with an abstract feel.
Great use of leading lines here Rebecca. A nice macro shot with an abstract feel.
Nice one Rebecca... the shadows that are cast through the chair are fantastic.
Nice one Rebecca... the shadows that are cast through the chair are fantastic.
Great capture Karli! I really like the contrast between the white flower and the dark background.
Great capture Karli! I really like the contrast between the white flower and the dark background.