PD30S PERIOD 2 - BLACK AND WHITE CONTEST

Past contest winners from the 2013-14 school year
jrogowy
Site Admin

PD30S PERIOD 2 - BLACK AND WHITE CONTEST

Post by jrogowy »

Here are the best photos from the Grade 11 Period 2 class for the "Black and White" contest.
Please feel free to add your own comments and critiques below...
Attachments
Good one Sterling! I like how the subject is cut in half by the board and the expression on his face. Very artistic and creative.
Good one Sterling! I like how the subject is cut in half by the board and the expression on his face. Very artistic and creative.
Good work Shanda. I like the artistic flare and angle of this shot. Your other photos are great as well!
Good work Shanda. I like the artistic flare and angle of this shot. Your other photos are great as well!
Great photo Madison. I like the use of rule of thirds and the expression on the dogs face. It is well composed and there is a nice balance of light and dark within the shot.
Great photo Madison. I like the use of rule of thirds and the expression on the dogs face. It is well composed and there is a nice balance of light and dark within the shot.
Nice capture Brianna... I like the candidness of the shot and the happy expression on the kids face. The angle you shot it from is interesting as well.
Nice capture Brianna... I like the candidness of the shot and the happy expression on the kids face. The angle you shot it from is interesting as well.